Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Night Circus

Beautifully written and easy to get into, night circus has a level of fascination comparable to the Harry Potter series. Although I was not able to read enough to find out what happens with the weird circus challenge, but the story made me totally engulfed in the magic and the mystery only 100 pages in. A the vivid imagery that the author creates puts me right in the room, in the shoes of the characters, apart of the scene, hidden like a fly on the wall. Magic is a fascination of mine, one similar to that of spirits, something I want to believe in but haven't had the opportunity or event happen that would convince me 100%. To hear a different side of the "wizarding world", one us normal folk are used to seeing, is an interesting twist on the old stories and shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment