Thursday, February 7, 2013

Black Maria

So I'm confused.

I have read about 50 pages in (regrettably not the whole book, although I would love to finish all of the books you have suggested. ) and I have not yet found the purpose of the novel. From here I can guess it is about a ghost and the weird occurrences of this small town. Everything is very calm, too perfect almost. The reading is simple, very easy to understand and a fast story to get sucked into. The book has a long intro and explanation that takes a while to get into what the books story is really about.

After review with my peers, the book would probably begin to make sense if I had only read a few more pages. I had no idea this book was all about witches until the topic came up in class, but that does explain the weird occurrences and weird atmosphere.

Unfortunately I need to finish the book to give a better review, so there will be a follow up posting with my updated understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment