Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi

Interesting. This book is really... Interesting. The mash up of manga and steam punk was a hit to me, but I have to say I wasn't pulled in right away like I usually am with a good book. There were many issues with figuring out what the hell some words ment, or if they were even in English. The character descriptions took forever to figure out too, not really know what each individual looked like till almost the end of the book. I did enjoy the new world though, the end of the world really, and seeing all of the entirely possible situations and scenarios take hold of the place. We have already started to move into that technology age where a robo-chick is probable. In all likelihood, apple with probably make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment